Your privacy is important to myTalentsouq.com. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully as it forms part
This Privacy Notice explains-:
1. The type of personal information about you which is processed by myTalentsouq.com when you
use myTalentsouq.com Services and/or myTalentsouq.com Website;
2. How myTalentsouq.com processes the personal information about you when you use the
myTalentsouq.com Services and myTalentsouq.com Website;
3. The purposes for which myTalentsouq.com collects and processes your personal information;
4. Your right to access and correct your personal information;
5. The class of third parties to which myTalentsouq.com may disclose your personal information
6. Whether it is obligatory or voluntarily for you to supply the personal information and the
consequences of failing to provide your personal information when it is obligatory; and
7. How myTalentsouq.com safeguards the confidentiality and security of your personal
Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a
suitable announcement on the myTalentsouq.com Website. If we make any material changes, we will
notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this
Site prior to the change becoming effective. The changes will apply to the use of myTalentsouq.com
Services and myTalentsouq.com Website after myTalentsouq.com have given you notice. If you do not
wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the myTalentsouq.com Services and/or
the myTalentsouq.com Website. If you continue to use the myTalentsouq.com Services and/or the
myTalentsouq.com Website after the date on which the changes comes into effect, your use of the
myTalentsouq.com Services and/or the myTalentsouq.com Website indicates your agreement to be
bound by the new Terms.
In this Privacy Notice:
“myTalentsouq.com Profile” means the profile created by users of myTalentsouq.com Website that
may include personal information, resume and photo.
“personal information” is data that can be used to identify an individual.
“processing” includes but is not limited to collecting, holding, storing, recording, organizing, adapting,
using, disclosing, correcting, destructing.
I. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. When you register for myTalentsouq.com Services
1. Each time when you register with myTalentsouq.com for any of the
myTalentsouq.com Services, you will be asked to provide certain personal information
about yourself in order to create a myTalentsouq.com account.
2. The personal information collected during the registration process includes but
is not limited to your email address, name, nationality, identity card number, passport
number, country of residence.
3. Whenever the personal information requested by myTalentsouq.com is marked
as “Required Field”, you must provide and agree to the processing of this personal
information by myTalentsouq.com. If you do not agree to provide this personal
information and/or not agree to us processing it in the manner set out in this Privacy
Notice, then myTalentsouq.com will be unable to provide the relevant services to you
and your application for such services will be rejected.
4. Some Advertisers and/or Employers may also require you to answer a list of
questions selected by that Advertiser and/or Employer as part of your online
application. By answering the Application questions, you acknowledge that
myTalentsouq.com will provide your answers to that Advertiser and/or Employer and
may use your answers to populate your myTalentsouq.com Profile and enable
Advertisers and/or Employers to surface that information when using Talent Search.
myTalentsouq.com may also use your answers to improve our products, including
through improving our search and matching capabilities.
B. From your use of myTalentsouq.com Services and/or myTalentsouq.com Websites
1. We collect personal information directly from you when you choose to engage
any of myTalentsouq.com Services and/or to use myTalentsouq.com Website. The
following are examples of personal information myTalentsouq.com may collect directly
b) Date of birth;
c) Telephone number or mobile number;
d) Your image;
e) Academic qualifications;
f) Identification documents given by the school/ college/ university/
h) Personal interests and preferences;
i) Working experience;
j) Other information associated with a resume for job applications
2. If you choose to add referees to your myTalentsouq.com Profile,
myTalentsouq.com will ask you for their names, telephone numbers, emails, position
titles and other relevant particulars. This information will be enclosed as part of your job
application and employers may contact them to get references for your applications.
3. If you choose to use myTalentsouq.com Services to tell a friend about its
services or myTalentsouq.com Website, myTalentsouq.com will ask for your friend’s
name and e-mail address. An e-mail inviting your friend to use the myTalentsouq.com
Services or to visit myTalentsouq.com Websites will be sent to him/her automatically.
4. If you wish to stop myTalentsouq.com from processing this type of personal
information about you, myTalentsouq.com will no longer be able to provide the relevant
services to you.
5. In addition, myTalentsouq.com may ask your permission to post your
testimonial or success story. If you agree to post your material on myTalentsouq.com
Website, you should be aware that any personal information you submit can be read,
collected, or used by other users of myTalentsouq.com Website and could be used to
send you unsolicited messages. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can
contact us through our email.
6. All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties. myTalentsouq.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
C. When you visit the myTalentsouq.com Website
1. When you visit myTalentsouq.com Website our web servers automatically
collect information about your visit to these websites, including your Internet Protocol
(IP) address, the time, date and duration of your visit. your IP address is a unique
identifier for your computer or other access device
2. myTalentsouq.com may track your visits to myTalentsouq.com Website by
placing a “cookie” on your computer or other access device when you enter. Cookies are
small text files that are placed on your computer or other access device by websites that
you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more
effectively, as well as to provide information to the owners of the websites.
3. Cookies allow myTalentsouq.com to save preferences for you so that you will
not have to re-enter them the next time you visit. Cookies also help myTalentsouq.com
collect anonymous click stream data for tracking user trends and patterns.
myTalentsouq.com may use the anonymous click stream data to help the Advertiser to
deliver better-targeted advertisements.
4. You can remove cookies by following directions provided in your internet
browser’s “help” file. You should understand that areas of certain websites will not
function properly if you set your internet browser to not accept cookies.
5. myTalentsouq.com also uses clear gifs in its HTML-based emails in order to find
out which emails have been opened by the recipients. This allows myTalentsouq.com to
gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of its
II. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. The purposes for which myTalentsouq.com processes your personal information are as
1. To verify your identity;
2. To assess and/or verify your employability and credit worthiness;
3. To provide the myTalentsouq.com Services which you have requested;
4. To administer and manage the myTalentsouq.com Services provided to you;
5. To contact you in respect of myTalentsouq.com Services;
6. To facilitate the provision to you of tailored educational offerings and improve
your career prospects by supplying your information to our strategic partners;
7. To improve placement opportunities for you or for tailoring specific services to
8. To verify your academic and professional qualification by contacting the
school/college/university/institute/ professional qualifying bodies;
9. To contact the referee and/or the guarantor whom details have been provided
10. To process your order for the myTalentsouq.com Services which you have
11. To investigate and resolve any of the myTalentsouq.com Services, billing
queries, complaints or other enquiries that you submit to JobStreet.com regarding
12. To manage staff training and quality assurance;
13. To monitor and improve the performance of the myTalentsouq.com Website
and myTalentsouq.com Services;
14. To maintain and develop the myTalentsouq.com Website and
15. To gain an understanding of your information and communication needs for
myTalentsouq.com to enhance and customize myTalentsouq.com Services;
16. To conduct research and development and statistical analysis in connection with
the myTalentsouq.com Services to identify trends and develop new services that reflect
17. To assist myTalentsouq.com in understanding your browsing preferences on the
myTalentsouq.com Website so that myTalentsouq.com can tailor content accordingly;
18. To detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
B. You are not able to limit the processing of your personal information for the purposes
set out in Clause II.A above. If you do not consent to myTalentsouq.com processing your
personal information for the said purposes, you must terminate your relevant agreement with
myTalentsouq.com for myTalentsouq.com Services and stop using myTalentsouq.com Websites.
C. In addition, myTalentsouq.com may use your personal information for the following
1. To promote and market to you:
a) Other myTalentsouq.com Services; or
b) Services of third parties which myTalentsouq.com thinks may be of
interest of you;
2. To send you seasonal greeting messages and/or message informing you of a
critical performance error in myTalentsouq.com Website and/or myTalentsouq.com
3. To send you tips, advice and survey information to maximize your career
development including but not limited to using myTalentsouq.com Services and/or the
D. myTalentsouq.com will ask for your consent before processing your personal
information other than those set out in Clauses II.A and II.C.
III. TALENTSOUQ PROFILE
A. myTalentsouq.com gives you the option of putting your myTalentsouq.com Profile in
myTalentsouq.com Resume Database provided that you use myTalentsouq.com’s preset format
for uploading your information.
B. myTalentsouq.com uses its best effort to restrict access to myTalentsouq.com Resume
Database only to those who have subscribed to the myTalentsouq.com Services, these parties
may retain a copy of your myTalentsouq.com Profile in their own files or databases.
C. myTalentsouq.com will take reasonable steps to ensure that parties other than those
mentioned above will not, without myTalentsouq.com’s consent, gain access to the
myTalentsouq.com Resume Database. However, myTalentsouq.com is not responsible for the
retention, use or privacy of myTalentsouq.com Profile by any third parties.
D. Notwithstanding Clause III.A, myTalentsouq.com reserves the right to have full access to
your myTalentsouq.com Profile for the purpose set out in Clause II.A to perform
IV. CHOICE AND ACCESS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. You may have different privacy concerns. myTalentsouq.com’s goal is to be clear of
what information it collects, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For
1. You can control who you share your personal information with;
2. You can review and control your subscription to various marketing preferences,
3. You may view, edit or delete your personal information and preferences at any
4. You may choose not to receive any marketing materials from
5. You may also subscribe to additional myTalentsouq.com Services by logging into
a myTalentsouq.com account;
B. You can delete your myTalentsouq.com account at any time in which event
myTalentsouq.com will remove all access to your account, resume and myTalentsouq.com
Profile in the database. The deletion of your myTalentsouq.com account does not affect
myTalentsouq.com Profile that you had already sent to Employers or were previously
downloaded by Employers, or Advertisers.
V. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. myTalentsouq.com will retain your personal information for the period necessary to
fulfill the purposes set out in Clause II above and any legal or business purposes.
VI. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. myTalentsouq.com is committed to keeping personal information secure.
myTalentsouq.com has appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to
protect personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized
access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Sensitive information (such as a credit card
number) entered on our payment gateway services are encrypted during the transmission of
that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
B. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100%
secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any
questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us through our e-mail.
VII. TO WHOM PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
A. Personal information mentioned in Clause I above may be disclosed to the classes of
third parties as follows in order for myTalentsouq.com to effectively manage its business
including to render myTalentsouq.com Services to you to achieve the purposes described in
1. The Advertisers;
2. The Employers;
3. Third parties contracted by myTalentsouq.com to assist myTalentsouq.com in
delivering all or part of the myTalentsouq.com Services to you, including without
limitation, to the following:-
a) Payment gateway services for optional services;
b) Profiling/assessment services;
c) Online advertising services;
d) Mapping services;
e) Maintenance and repair services; and
f) Market research and website usage analysis services.
4. Strategic partners that work with myTalentsouq.com to provide the
myTalentsouq.com Services or that help market and promote myTalentsouq.com
Services and/or myTalentsouq.com Website;
5. Strategic partners that provide ancillary services such as education offerings for
the purposes of improving your career prospects and/or professional qualifications.
6. The school/college/university/institute you studied at and your referees to
verify your academic qualification;
7. Professional qualifying bodies where you obtained your accreditation;
8. Where you log in to a myTalentsouq.com Website using Facebook Connect –
your Facebook friends who have also logged in in to our site using Facebook Connect;
9. Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities if required or
authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function, under any law or in relation to
any order or judgment of a court;
10. Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities for the purpose of
detection or prevention of crime, illegal/unlawful activities or fraud or for the
apprehension or prosecution of offenders, or for an investigation relating to any of
11. Any party involved in or related to a legal proceeding (or prospective legal
proceeding), for purposes of the legal proceedings;
12. myTalentsouq.com’s professional advisors on a need to know basis for the
purpose of those advisors providing advice to myTalentsouq.com;
13. Any third party which acquires all or part of the assets or business of
myTalentsouq.com (including accounts and trade receivables) for the purpose of that
third party continuing to provide all or that part of the myTalentsouq.com Services
which it acquired; and
14. Otherwise permitted under any data protection legislation.
B. Other than set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you
might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the
C. myTalentsouq.com does not sell or rent any personal information collected to any other
VIII. YOUR OBLIGATIONS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. You are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date
information to myTalentsouq.com about yourself and any other person whose personal
information you provide us and for updating this personal information as and when it becomes
inaccurate, misleading, incomplete and out-of-date by contacting myTalentsouq.com
B. In the circumstances you may need to provide to myTalentsouq.com personal
information about someone other than yourself (for example, your referee or guarantor). If so,
we rely on you to inform these individual that you are providing their personal information to
myTalentsouq.com, to make sure they consent to you giving us their information and to advise
them about where they can find a copy of this Privacy Notice.
IX. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF YOUR LOCAL JURISDICTION
A. It may be necessary for myTalentsouq.com to transfer your personal information
outside of your local jurisdiction if any of myTalentsouq.com’s service providers or strategic
partners (“overseas entities”) is involved in providing part of myTalentsouq.com Services.
X. LINKED SITES
A. myTalentsouq.com Website that may contain links to third party sites.
B. myTalentsouq.com is not responsible for such third-party sites. Any personal
information made available by you on such sites will not have the benefit of this Privacy Notice
C. Our website includes Social Media Features, such as the Facebook button and widgets,
or interactive mini-programs that run on our site. These features may collect you IP address,
which page that you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookies to enable the Feature to
function properly. Social Media Features and widgets are either hosted by third party or hosted
the company providing it.
XI. YOUR CONSENT
A. In using myTalentsouq.com Services and/or the myTalentsouq.com Website, you
consent to the collections and use of the personal information by myTalentsouq.com in the
ways described hereinabove (which may change from time to time) unless and until you inform
myTalentsouq.com to the contrary.
B. Further, you consent to your referees, the school/college/university/institute where you
have studied, the professional qualifying bodies where you received your accreditation and
Employers to disclose your personal information to myTalentsouq.com.
XII. CONTACT INFORMATION
A. If you still have questions about this Privacy Notice, please visit Support or Live Chat
Service on the myTalentsouq.com Website. myTalentsouq.com requests your name, phone
number, email address and comments so that myTalentsouq.com may respond to your concerns
effectively and works to improve the myTalentsouq.com Services and/or myTalentsouq.com